Damp proofing, dry rot and woodworm treatment in Norfolk
We cover old and new buildings of any size in Norfolk and the surrounding areas.
Established in 1989, we have over 30 years’ experience in providing solutions for a wide range of damp, waterproofing, wood rotting fungi and woodworm issues. We are specialist contractors working in conjunction with builders and the building professions. We do not carry out any associated building work ourselves.
As members of the Property Care Association, our work is monitored to reach their high standards. These standards include using qualified remedial treatment surveyors, ensuring that our company is financially viable to support its guarantees and that we meet all current health and safety criteria.
Our surveyors are trained by the Property Care Association who are the leading training provider in the UK for building preservation, waterproofing and remedial treatments.
Why choose Beadle Property Care Ltd?
- Our experienced surveyors have Property Care Association qualifications
- Our detailed surveys are to PCA standards
- We hold professional indemnity insurance
- Our work holds a 20-year guarantee. This is backed by a guarantee administered by Construction Guarantee Solutions Ltd
- We offer a wide range of treatments
- We are CSCS card holders
- We are part of the government Trust Mark Scheme.
Need a specialist remedial survey? Our reports detail any work required to be undertaken before we arrive on site and after we have undertaken our specialist work. This enables the builder to use his normal trades to the most economical effect.
Get in touchContact us to discuss your requirements